Welcome to Our International Students Website!
Under authorization from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, NYUS admits and enrolls nonimmigrant (international) students. International students are required to:Hello International Students!
We appreciate your interest in NYUS.
A leader in career-focused education, NYUS offers excellent degree programs in health, business, criminal justice and computers as well as outstanding English as a Second Language (ESL) programs.
- Complete an Application for International Student Admissions.
- Meet regular NYUS Institute admissions requirements.
- Provide evidence of high school and, if applicable, college education. Such evidence may include copies of the awards (diplomas, certificates, degrees) or a notarized copy of high school transcripts or academic record. Documents that are not in English must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to pay for all educational and living expenses.
- Housing is available for international students at an additional cost, please speak to your admissions associate for more information.
International applicants who submit the required materials and meet admissions requirements are issued an I-20 Form (Certificate of Eligibility for non-Immigrant (F-1) Student Status for Academic and Language Students).