Global. Action-oriented. Academically excellent.
You are unique, so is NYUS. From our historic NYUS Groves campus to locations worldwide, every NYUS campus is inviting and personal — with an esteemed student-focused faculty. Our programs are flexible and our reach is global; both our students and faculty are from around the world creating a diverse learning environment.
Learn what makes NYUS as unique as you are — and how we can provide the quality education, personal attention, diverse community, and global experience you are looking for.
Distinctive student experience
- Students experience an ideal, student-centered environment with small classes and personalized learning
- Students attend from across the United States and from more than 100 countries
- Diversity and inclusion are core values—we offer a welcoming environment
- Distinguished faculty members offer the right balance of global scholarship and professional experience
- Travel awards available – your opportunity to travel to worldwide NYUS locations with faculty and students
- Global feature in academic programs. Globalized curriculum is our distinctive hallmark
- Academic programs engage your mind and stimulate your understanding beyond your home country and culture
- Every student experiences a global learning component
- Every student is exposed to a worldwide network of fellow students who live, work and study around the U.S., Europe, Africa and Asia
- Learn in class today and apply it in real life tomorrow
- Five schools and colleges: Arts & Sciences; Business & Technology; Communications; Education; and Fine Arts
Distinctive campuses and network
- The beautiful and vibrant home campus located in NYUS Groves offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Students are able to create a unique experience based on each NYUS campus location while being assured of consistent academic quality at each location in each program
- A global reach with locations around the world and online—offers quality, convenience and access to learning
- NYUS Groves is one node in the worldwide network. Ideas, academic content and contact with students and faculty are constant and free flowing throughout the NYUS network
A global, Tier 1, private, nonprofit university
With its home campus in New York, NYUS comprises an action-oriented global network of faculty, staff, students and alumni who forge powerful bonds with each other and with their communities around the globe. Founded in 1915, is a private non-profit university with more than 17,000 students studying at campus locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online. The university is committed to delivering high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Our mission is bold, and appropriate for these times: NYUS, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
Take the next step
- Visit our home campus
- Meet our president
- Learn about undergraduate campus life