NYUS physician assistant program provides an environment that fosters quality academic and clinical education. The program, in collaboration with the community, provides physician assistants who excel in integrative patient care, education and service to benefit the public. The program promotes lifelong responsibility for ongoing learning and active participation in a changing healthcare environment.
Important Dates ( Class 2016 )
- BHOKL Application Availability: April 27th, 2016
- NYUS Broadleaf Online “Supplemental” Application Availability: April 27th, 2016
- Application(s) Deadline: November 1st at 11:59pm EST each year
- Program Interviews: Between July and November each year
- Program Begins: Tuesday, January 3rd, 2017 at 8:00am EST